How It Works!
- We have the most up to date requirements for most common visas on our website. If you have special circumstances and you do not find answers on our website, please call us!
- You will not see a price list because it varies on the type of service you request, the timeline you give us, and the type of passport you hold. If you would like a price quote, feel free to call our office and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
2. GATHER AND BRING/SEND ALL DOCUMENTS TO OUR OFFICE:
VISA NETWORK- 870 MARKET ST. #888 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
- Make sure to read all the questions on the application carefully to avoid delays!
- We provide helpful tips on our website for applications that require special attention. i.e. India visas, Russia Visas
- We recommend you use shipping methods that provides a tracking number! i.e. Fed Ex or UPS.
- Always include the Visa Network Order form with your package, even if you are sending additional documents!
3. WE REVIEW, PREPARE & TAKE YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE RESPECTIVE CONSULATE/AGENCY
- We review all applications on the day they are delivered. If there is anything further required or if we see any issue with the time frame you indicate on our order form, we will call you immediately!
- All packages are prepared for next day submission unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If you need a same day submission, you must call our office 1 day in advance and have your package delivered to our office by 9am. i.e. Fed Ex First Overnight, no signature required.
4. YOU RECEIVE YOUR NECESSARY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS FROM US!
Tel: 415-693-0330870 Market St Suite 888 San Francisco CA 94102
- Place your delivery instructions on our Visa Network order form.
- In addition to your passport/visa, you will receive a copy of the invoice, along with any other documents you want us to return to you.
- HAPPY TRAVELS!!