For those who:
- Wish to change name on passport and hold a valid passport.
- Choose one of the following:
Include the original copy of the legal document that verifies your name change, such as a marriage certificate or a divorce decree court order.
Include current valid passport
Complete the Visa Network Order Form. If you require a rush process, include a flight itinerary showing a departure date within the next 5 days.
- If your current passport was issued less than one year ago, complete, print and sign the DS-5504 Online Application, include one passport photo. (Passport pictures should not contain glasses! Passport pictures with glasses will not be accepted by the government.)
- If your current passport was issued more than a year ago, please complete, print and sign the DS-82 Online Application, include one passport photo.Complete additional letter of authorization.(This letter is only for US Passport Process only, it is not intended for any visa application process.) The traveler must fill it out by hand. Indicate Visa Network as the courier company name, sign it, and send us the original letter. Please hand write Visa Network for "Courier Company Name" on this form.
Please check the only the first two boxes! Do not check the third box, per the Passport agency.
- $60.00 for Form DS-5504
- $170.00 for Form DS-82
- Enclose the fee in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to "U.S. Department of State." The full name and date of birth of the applicant must be typed or printed on the front of the check.
(Visanetwork will provide the check for a fee of $15 dollars if applicant failed to include a check to cover the agency fee.)
- Above fee does not include handling charges, please include credit card on the Visa Network order form.
Send your all documents to:
Attn: Passport Agency Coordinator
870 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Please make note of the following:
- Passport applications submitted to the Passport Agency by Visa Network must be completed online, downloaded, and printed (one-sided). It must contain the 2-D barcode on the top left hand corner and on the bottom right hand corner.
The 2-D barcode pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 81/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
- Non-rush (expedited) service takes approximately ten business days to complete.
- For rush service a flight itinerary showing a departure date within the next 5 days or a business letter stating the urgency of this immediate international travel is required. This process takes about three business days to complete.
- For emergency same day service, please call Visa Network (415)693-0330. Limited number of “same day” processing requests available, must call to secure a slot with Visa Network.