For those whose:
- Passport expired no more than 5 years ago and it is not damaged/lost AND
- Applicant was over 16 years of age at the time passport was issued AND
- has not changed their name or can provide legal documents for name change.
- All US passport applicants must complete the additional letter of authorization.(This letter is only for US Passport Process only, it is not intended for any visa application process.) The traveler must fill it out by hand. Indicate Visa Network as the courier company name, sign it, and send us the original letter.
Please hand write Visa Network for "Courier Company Name" on this form.
Please check the only the first two boxes! Do not check the third box, per the Passport agency.
- Complete and print the DS-82 application online. Sign it and send us the original application form.
- 1 Passport Photo; front faced, white background; taken in the past three months. (Passport pictures should not contain glasses! Passport pictures with glasses will not be accepted by the government.)
- Current Passport, along with the documents above
- Order Form. If you require a rush process, include a flight itinerary showing a departure date within the next 5 days.
- For a passport book, the passport agency fee is $170. Please enclose a personal check or money order, payable to U.S. Department of State, and write in the applicant's full name and date of birth.
(Visanetwork will provide the check for a fee of $15 dollars if applicant failed to include a check to cover the agency fee.)
- Optional: If you decide to apply for a Passport card, the passport agency fee is $30.00 in addition to the above.
- Please disregard any other passport quote given to you on the online application form from the US Gov website.
- The fees above do not include handling fees, please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form.
Please make note of the following:
- All DS-82 passport applications submitted to the Passport Agency by Visa Network must be completed online, downloaded, and printed (one-sided). It must contain the 2-D barcode on the top left hand corner and on the bottom right hand corner.
The 2-D barcode page must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
- Non-rush (expedited) service takes approximately 2-3 weeks to complete.
- For rush service a flight itinerary showing a departure date within the next 5 days or a business letter stating the urgency of this immediate international travel is required. This process takes about 4 business days to complete.
- For emergency same day service, please call Visa Network (415)693-0330. Limited number of “same day” processing request available, must call to secure a slot with Visa Network.
Send your all documents to:
Attn: Passport Agency Coordinator
870 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94102