Sample Letters for business
Use the below sample letters as a guideline. Business letters that do not follow the sample might lead to delays at the Consulate. Don’t forget to print letters on company letterhead, as well as having it signed by a company employee. Applicants should not sign the letters.
- Information on the applicant
- full name, gender, and date of birth
- Information on the visit
- purpose of visit
- arrival and departure dates
- place(s) to be visited
- relations between the applicant and the inviting individual
- financial source for expenditure
- Information on the inviting individual
- full name, contact number, address, and signature
- Company letter head
- company chop/seal/stamp
Visa Network assumes NO responsibility for damage, loss, or delay of passport by, Consulate, Government office, postal, or courier service agency. Any payment made by VISA NETWORK on behalf of applicant to Government entity is NON-refundable; regardless of acceptance or rejection of application.
870 Market Street Suite 888, San Francisco, CA 94102
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2023. All rights reserved.