Sample Letters for business
Use the below sample letters as a guideline. Business letters that do not follow the sample might lead to delays at the Consulate. Don’t forget to print letters on company letterhead, as well as having it signed by a company employee. Applicants should not sign the letters.
- Information on the applicant
- full name, gender, and date of birth
- Information on the visit
- purpose of visit
- arrival and departure dates
- place(s) to be visited
- relations between the applicant and the inviting individual
- financial source for expenditure
- Information on the inviting individual
- full name, contact number, address, and signature
- Company letter head
- company chop/seal/stamp
India requires two forms; one from the host company in the US, and the other from the inviting company in India. Both samples have similar requirements with the main difference being their address. Both these samples will work for U.S. and India. For DC applications, please contact Visa Network (415) 693-0330 for further requirements.
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2023. All rights reserved.