Sample Letters for business
You should use the below sample letters as a guideline. Business letters that do not follow the sample might lead to delays at the Consulate. Don’t forget to print letters on company letterhead as well as having it signed by a company employee besides the applicant.
Standard Business Letter (Works for most Consulates)
Works with most Consulates. Company letterhead, name of applicant, departure dates, and statement of financial responsibility are necessary.
Needs to have matching dates and addresses on the application along with any applicable letters.
- Information on applicant
- full name, gender, and date of birth
- Information on the visit
- purpose of visit
- arrival and departure dates
- place(s) to be visited
- relations between the applicant and the inviting individual
- financial source for expenditure
- Information on the inviting individual
- full name, contact number, address, and signature
- Company letter head
- company chop/seal/stamp