Renew Your Passport
Gather the following 5 items
- Letter of authorization Read the instructions carefully
- DS-82 online application: Print (one-sided). Just a reminder, this form is not accepted handwritten
- One Passport Photo: white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses.
- Current Passport
- Order Form
- If you require a rush process, include a flight itinerary or business letter showing a departure date. Non Rush is 2-3 weeks.
- Passport Renewals are open to current U.S. citizens with passports expired no longer than 5 years.
- Applicants over 17 years of age at the time their passport was issued and have since not changed their name. Or if they have changed name can provide legal documents for that name change.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Visa Network fees
|6-8 business days||150|
|3-5 business days||180|
Call Visa Network (415) 693-0330 for 24/Same-day services
Above fee does not include shipping, bank or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form. Alternatively, you can pay in person or by check/money order.
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA