The 2nd Passport service is created to walk anyone through the steps necessary to obtain a 2nd passport. Everything needed is explained below.
GATHER THE CHECKLIST
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided
- Just a reminder- the form is not accepted handwritten, except for the signature
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Must be filled out by applicant. The top 2 boxes must be check-marked and “Visa Network” must be written next to Courier Company Name. For help, please call Visa Network (415) 693-0330
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- front faced, white background; taken in the past six months, no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- 2ND PASSPORT STATEMENT FORM
- Should be filled out by the applicant
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ITINERARY
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
- Flight must be within 30 days of submittal
If You Need To Renew Your 2nd Passport
You must include your Original 4 year passport and a copy of your 10 year passport along with the other documents
Optional Pre Check Service
EMAIL SCANS TO PASSPORT@VISANETWORK.COM
We will review all docs prior to you sending to Visa Network
Ship To Visa Network
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
We are pleased to introduce an even easier way to start your passport process. You now have the ability to purchase a shipping label directly from us. Just submit and email our Order Form to email@example.com. Mention you’d like a pre-paid label on the email. It’s as simple as that. Shipping labels are non-refundable.
For those who can’t be without their passport and need another
Note: 2nd passports are good for 4 years
The 2-D barcode pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Need help? Please call Visa Network (415) 693-0330. One of our reps will explain and guide you through the process.
Passport Agency Amount
Enclose a fee in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|with passport card +30||$220|
Visa Network Price
|5-7 Business Days||$520|
Price does not include shipping and Credit Card 3.5% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
Visa Network assumes NO responsibility for damage, loss, or delay of passport by, Consulate, Government office, postal, or courier service agency. Any payment made by VISA NETWORK on behalf of applicant to Government entity is NON-refundable; regardless of acceptance or rejection of application.
870 Market Street Suite 888, San Francisco, CA 94102
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2023. All rights reserved.