How To Get Your First Passport Quickly
The First Time Passport service is created to walk anyone through the steps necessary to obtain their new passport. Everything needed is explained below. Please note: applicant’s must first apply at an Acceptance Facility before sending documents to Visa Network.
Gather the Checklist
- ONLINE DS-11 APPLICATION
- Complete Online and create PDF
- The PDF will be downloaded. Print two copies and don’t sign anything yet
- You’ll be asked questions about processing and shipping methods. Any answer you choose is completely separate from our service and no payment will be asked. To finish the form- click on “Create Form”
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- The agency requires the LOA to have the top 2 boxes check marked and the LOA to be filled out completely by hand. Call Visa Network (415) 693-0330 if you have questions
- PROOF OF US CITIZENSHIP
- Certified Birth Certificate, issued by state, County Health Department, or Vital Statistics Bureau. Please note: a hospital certificate is not acceptable
- Naturalization Certificate
- Old, expired U.S. Passport
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- 2×2″ in size, taken in the past three months, no glasses, with white white background
- PHOTO ID (IF APPLICABLE)
- Driver’s License or State I.D.
- BLANK CHECK / MONEY ORDER
- Service fees $190 and 35 for clerk fee (varies). Some facilities do accept credit card.
- FLIGHT ITINERARY
- Required for expedite
- Be aware many Acceptance Facilities require travel within 2 weeks
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
Start Pre Check Service
EMAIL SCANS TO PASSPORT@VISANETWORK.COM
We will review all docs prior to you sending to Visa Network
Go to an Acceptance Facility
Once you’ve gathered all your documents, visit a PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE FACILITY. Most require appointments, but some allow for walk-ins. Call (415) 693-0330 if you are having trouble locating one. Notify the clerk you are using an expedited service (Visa Network). All contents will be placed into a sealed envelope. If the clerk does not feel at ease about releasing the sealed envelope, suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their Passport Agent’s manual, “Hand-carrying of Executed Applications”. Do not open this sealed envelope or the application will be invalid.
Send To Visa Network
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
We are pleased to introduce an even easier way to start your 1st passport process. You now have the ability to purchase a shipping label directly from us. Just submit and email our Order Form to email@example.com. Mention you’d like a pre-paid label on the email. It’s as simple as that. Shipping labels are non-refundable.
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including Courier Company Name- be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Applicants must be 18 and older at the time they are applying for a 1st time passport. If you are 17 or younger, go to our requirements page for minors.
Need help? Call Visa Network (415) 693-0330. One of our reps will explain and guide you through the process.
1st TIME PASSPORT SERVICE
☑️ Live 1-on-1 help
☑️ Pre-Check Service
☑️ Overnight Shipping or Courier
☑️ Limited Spots!
Passport Agency Amount
Paid directly at the Acceptance facility. The Agency amount will be enclosed inside the envelope. A clerk fee of $35 is paid to the Acceptance facility.
|with card +30||$220|
Visa Network Price
|48 hours (Appointment Required)|
|1 Day Shipping FedEX||$50|
For 48HR SERVICES. Appointments are necessary. CALL (415) 693-0330
Total price does not include a Credit Card 3.5% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
Visa Network assumes NO responsibility for damage, loss, or delay of passport by, Consulate, Government office, postal, or courier service agency. Any payment made by VISA NETWORK on behalf of applicant to Government entity is NON-refundable; regardless of acceptance or rejection of application.
870 Market Street Suite 888, San Francisco, CA 94102
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2023. All rights reserved.