Renew Your Passport
Gather the following items
- Letter of Authorization Form
- Check mark the top 2 boxes, and write “Visa Network” next to Courier Company Name. Form must only be written by the applicant. Don’t forget to read the red PDF instructions
- DS-82 online application
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided. Just a reminder, the app cannot be handwritten, except for the signature
- Two Passport Photos
- 2x2″ in size, white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- Order Form
- For Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- Flight itinerary or Business/Personal letter
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
Passport Renewals are open to current U.S. citizens with passports expired no longer than 5 years.
Applicants over 17 years of age at the time their passport was issued and have since not changed their name. Or if they have changed name can provide legal documents for that name change.
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including the “Courier Company Name” – be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Enclose a fee of $170 for the passport book or $200 for both a book and passport card in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
Visa Network fees
|10-15 business days||100|
|6-8 business days||150|
|3-5 business days||180|
Call Visa Network (415) 693-0330 for 24/Same-day services
Above fee does not include shipping, bank or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network order form. Alternatively, you can pay in person or by check/money order.
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA