HOW YOU CAN RENEW YOUR PASSPORT
WITHOUT LONG WAIT TIMES AND HASSLE
3 ACTIONS TO START
Use the Tabs below to quickly navigate thru each step. Starting from left to right.
♥ GATHER LIST
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Must be filled out by applicant only. The top 2 boxes must be check-marked and “Visa Network” must be written next to Courier Company Name. For help, call Visa Network (415) 693-0330
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided. Just a reminder, the app cannot be handwritten, except for the signature
- You’ll be asked questions about processing and shipping methods. Any answer you choose is completely separate from our service and no payment will be asked. To finish the form- click on “Create Form”
- PASSPORT PHOTOS X 2
- 2×2″ in size, white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses
- Staple each corner of photo on DS-82
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- FLIGHT ITINERARY OR BUSINESS / PERSONAL LETTER
- Must show departure within a month of submittal
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including the “Courier Company Name” – be sure to write “Visa Network.”
NEXT STEP: EMAIL COPIES
♦ EMAIL COPIES
We now need to double check all your documents. One of our representatives will be reviewing your work. Email scans of all completed documents to PASSPORT@VISANETWORK.COM. Wait for our Passport Desk to respond. We will get back to you soon.
LAST STEP: SEND DOCUMENTS
♠ SEND DOCUMENTS
After our Passport Desk has confirmed your documentation is good, plan to ship or bring your documents to Visa Network.
Visa Network Address:
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
We are pleased to introduce an even easier way to start your passport renewal process. You now have the ability to purchase a shipping label directly from us. Just submit and email our Order Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention you’d like a pre-paid label on the email. It’s as simple as that. Shipping labels are non-refundable.
PASSPORT RENEWAL SERVICE
☑️ Live 1-on-1 Help
☑️ Document Pre-Check
☑️ Overnight Shipping or Courier
☑️ Limited Slots!
Passport Agency Amount
Enclose a fee in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|with passport card +30||$220|
Visa Network Price
|5-7 Business Days|
Price does not include Fedex Overnight ($50) or credit card 3.5% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
Visa Network assumes NO responsibility for damage, loss, or delay of passport by, Consulate, Government office, postal, or courier service agency. Any payment made by VISA NETWORK on behalf of applicant to Government entity is NON-refundable; regardless of acceptance or rejection of application.
870 Market Street Suite 888, San Francisco, CA 94102
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2023. All rights reserved.