Renew Your Passport
This Passport Renewal service is created to walk anyone through the steps necessary to renew their passport. Everything needed is explained below.
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- It’s really important that only the actual applicant fill out this form using the same black or blue pen. Check mark the top 2 boxes, and write “Visa Network” next to Courier Company Name
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided. Just a reminder, the app cannot be handwritten, except for the signature
- You’ll be asked questions about processing and shipping methods. Any answer you choose is completely separate from our service and no payment will be asked. To finish the form- click on “Create Form”
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- 2x2″ in size, white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- FLIGHT ITINERARY OR BUSINESS / PERSONAL LETTER
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
The next step is understanding fees. Click on the Cost tab above to start
Enclose a fee of $170 for the passport book or $200 for both a book and passport card in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|Passport Book||Gov. Fee: $170|
|with card +30||Gov. Fee: $200|
VISA NETWORK FEE
Fee does not include shipping ($35 to office or $41 to home), 3.3% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
|10-15 business days||Our Fee: $100|
|6-8 business days||
Our Fee: $150
|3-5 business days||
Our Fee: $180 (Best Value)
Our Fee: $250
Our Fee: $300
CALL (415) 693-0330 for 24HR or SAME-DAY SERVICES. Appointments are necessary.
You’re on your way to getting a new passport!
The next step for you is to mail your documents. Click on the Mail tab above for instructions
Mail or bring sealed envelope to or visit our address.
Call us if you’d like a courier pick-up
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including the “Courier Company Name” – be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Passport Renewals are open to current U.S. citizens with passports expired no longer than 5 years.
Applicants over 17 years of age at the time their passport was issued and have since not changed their name. Or if they have changed their name and can provide legal documents for that name change. For anyone applying under 18 years of age, please go to our Passport for minors page.
Have a question? Call us (415) 693-0330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PASSPORT RENEWAL SERVICE