Renew Your Passport
There are documents required to complete the process. These documents must be delivered to Visa Network.
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Must be filled out by applicant only. The top 2 boxes must be check-marked and “Visa Network” must be written next to Courier Company Name. For help, call Visa Network (415) 693-0330
- DS-82 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Complete Online and create PDF. The downloaded PDF pages must be printed one-sided. Just a reminder, the app cannot be handwritten, except for the signature
- You’ll be asked questions about processing and shipping methods. Any answer you choose is completely separate from our service and no payment will be asked. To finish the form- click on “Create Form”
- TWO PASSPORT PHOTOS
- 2×2″ in size, white background; taken in the past three months; no glasses
- Current and not been expired for longer than 5 years and isn’t damaged
- ORDER FORM
- Form for Visa Network contact, shipping, and billing purposes
- FLIGHT ITINERARY OR BUSINESS / PERSONAL LETTER
- If you require a rush process faster than 2 weeks
You’re on your way to getting a new passport!
You can send these documents or visit our office
Call us if you’d like a courier pick-up
Attn: Passport Desk
870 Market St. STE 888
San Francisco, CA
For 24HR or SAME-DAY SERVICES, CALL (415) 693-0330. Appointments are necessary.
The 2-D bar-code pages must be clear and sharp in black print on white paper. The paper must be 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, with no perforations, one-sided. Applications printed on thermal paper, dye-sublimation paper, any glossy paper, or on a dot matrix printer will not be accepted.
The Letter of Authorization must be handwritten by the applicant only. The pen used must be in black or blue ink and not interchanged. All fields must be completed including the “Courier Company Name” – be sure to write “Visa Network.”
Passport Renewals are open to current U.S. citizens with passports expired no longer than 5 years.
Applicants over 17 years of age at the time their passport was issued and have since not changed their name. Or if they have changed their name and can provide legal documents for that name change. For anyone applying under 18 years of age, please go to our Passport for minors page.
Need help? Please call Visa Network (415) 693-0330. One of our reps will explain and guide you through the process.
Passport Agency Amount
Enclose a fee in the form of a personal check or money order. Make checks payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The applicant’s full name and date of birth must be printed on the front of the check. There is a fee of $15 if the applicant doesn’t provide a check and Visa Network provides one instead.
|with passport card +30||$200|
Visa Network Price
|10-15 business days||$110|
|6-8 business days||$185|
|3-5 business days||$210 (Best Value)|
Price does not include shipping ($35 to office or $41 to home), 3.3% bank fee or extra handling charges that might incur during the process. We don’t have hidden fees and we won’t charge extra without letting you know. Please include a credit card on the Visa Network Order Form. Alternatively, you may pay with cash, check or money order.
Copyright © Visa Network 1987-2020. All rights reserved.