You should use the Sample letter as a guideline to help you write an acceptable Business letter. Business letters that do not follow the sample letter might not be accepted at the consulate, which may lead to a delay in obtaining your Business Visa. Don’t forget to print it on your company letterhead as well as having it by a company employee.
Standard Business Letter (Works for most Consulates)
Works with most Consulates. Company letterhead, name of applicant, departure dates, and statement of financial responsibility are necessary.
Japan Sample Letter
Needs to have matching dates and addresses on the application along with any applicable letters.
China Sample Letter
- Information on applicant
- full name, gender, and date of birth
- Information on the visit
- purpose of visit
- arrival and departure dates
- place(s) to be visited
- relations between the applicant and the inviting individual
- financial source for expenditure
- Information on the inviting individual
- full name, contact number, address, and signature
- Company letter head
- company chop/seal/stamp
India Sample Letters
Brazil Sample Letter